Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Relax A Bit la~

@.@ Sry my eyes are still blur with the physics equations. xD

I am just gonna have a short update to chill my mind. =p

Add maths today was...hard? Ok blame myself for not doing enough exercises cause I think too full of myself. I thought I knew all the formulae and can apply them, but gah! Maybe cannot get 80+ lo...nvm work hard for paper 1.

Oh and think about it, blame the fact I blur blur thinking today is Paper 1, so I did all paper1 exercise and decided to keep paper 2 till tmr, but only realized its paper 2 today at 6am. At the end just went thru the sample questions and made sure I knew how to do. But aih, you know, workbooks' exercises are too cheap for CHS standard. X_X

Learnt a very very sad news today. sob. Gonna miss you T_T How can we survive in class without you???

the 20th school day after today. Am I looking forward? So much yet to accomplish, but yet knowing nothing can be done.

We have only 11 days after exam. What has to be done must be done. At least fight for ourselves if its not for "all of us".

Tata going back to date with my books

No comments:

Post a Comment