Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Gonna die die die for sejarah paper 1. Blame myself for not studying. But hey, I find myself kinda cool. I can do half of the paper without studying. So if I study means I can do another half of the paper which will make a full paper. *yay* lolx

Anyway.....I am bored. *since when you are not bored????* I need some fresh air!!!!

16 days to retirement. Meanwhile there's still exam, and loads of stuff to settle before passing the responsibility down. How I wish if there are more responsible people out there. *glares*

Things to settle before 13 July:
1. Settle Profile Card records
2. Reporting Prefects' Overall Discipline & Duty for 2008/2009 (to be presented during AGM if the flow is same as last year)

And some volunteer things to do before stepping down for the better good of the next generation
3. Meeting with Livia and gang
4. Sort out a summary on what we did since last year (and why so many things undone)

I have 10 days to do all these!!!??? WTH....

No comments:

Post a Comment