Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tagged by Sui Lun

Rules:
-Pick 12 person from your blog link list.
-You can also include the person who tag you among the 12 person as well.
-State how old are they.
-State how did you meet that person.
-State when did you meet that person.
-State the most memorable thing he/she said to you.
-State the most memorable thing he/she did with you.
-State what will make/remind you think of them.
-Tag all the 12 of them after you finish the tag.
-Remind all 12 of them that they are tagged.
-The people who are tag can retag the person who are tagged.
-ENJOY!!!

1. Yi Shiuan
- Age:
17 and 1 month. (very ngam orh, his bday on May 11 today is June 11 leh =p)
- How and when we meet:
Ermm ermm....Although in the same school but nvr knew his existance until last year, in his birthday party + ungu celebration. haha Still rmb he kena coke + f&n till whole shirt banyak colourful tim.
- The most memorable thing he said to me
sms counted? haha wait i get my phone ar.
"hey...really THANK YOU vry much..I duno how 2 express my feeling..bt i seriously..gan dong-ed..=] i nvr felt this b4..its really a surprise..>.< i believed fully is qi hui's surprise bday..LOL..anyway..thank you again..=]"
- The most memorable thing he did with me
erm...this year Sports' Day preparation. We were lame-ing throughout the days. lol
- What makes me remind of him
When I see someone kena water splash. Then the thought "Oo Yi Shiuan is the one who always kena the most, mana YS ar?" will pop out. lol

2. Qi Hui
-Age:
17 years old + 12 days lol
- How and when did I meet her:
Erm...dun reli rmb. haha. If not wrong leh last year Ungu marching squad lo. But I dun rmb when is the first time I talk to her. Suddenly become close like that de. lol
- The most memorable thing she said to me:
Kai Boon Kai Boon...help me XXX, XXX and XXX (The only thing I can recall from the ungu preparation time lol)
- The most memorable thing she did to me:
Wipe cream on me during her surprise bday when I was busy taking photo of Yi Shiuan kena cream. Suddenly something creamy and cold cold was put on my neck. lol
- The most memorable thing she did with me:
Last year ungu marching and this year sports day preparation =]
- What reminds me of her
Mashimaro, purple, kawaii, and daogei haha.

3. Khai Xian
- Age:
17 years old and 7 days more to 3 months =p
- How and when we meet:
I meet her ar, randomly in school I think lol. Then same class with her during Form3.
-Most memorable thing she said to me:
When I ask her to sleep during like 3 am before Sports Day, she say:" Nvm still got a lot of things haven finish, I can still tahan" wah banyak man and yeng. haha. that time she keep blinking her eyes very tired oredi tim.
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
Same as Qi Hui lo. Marching and Sports Day preparation =p
- What reminds me of her
When ppl sweet sweet coupling in TV lo. Macam mana nak find such good couple in our daily lives ar? But she n LM banyak sweet. xD 3 years plus d.

4. Becca
-Age:
16 and 1 month to 17 (Its ngam ngam 1 month! hers is on July 11 hehe)
- How and when we meet:
I nvr notice her when we were probationers, until we passed prefects xD
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
A lot a lot eh, my bestie ma. Chin chai chin chai oso got a loads in mind d. I type out a few ar.
i) Kai Boon you care one la, if you dont care bout the board you wun be pissed lo
ii) OWWWW KAI BOON I SEE HIM, AHHH SO HOT SO HOT....
iii) Height matters okay, SHS is the only one exceptional.
iv) Haha I know I rock (After the April bday party =p)
and a lot a lot more. xD
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
She did to me can ar? xD She organized my 17th birthday. And that's sweet. xD =)
- What reminds me of her.
Su Teng. haha. They are like twins cannot separate one lo. lol Especially when Su Teng crack a joke and when Bec is not around. both of us laugh only macam lack something, cause no Becca no one laughs loud loud. lolx

5. Su Teng
- Age:
17 years old and 2 months and 6 days
- How and when we meet:
Same as becca. Told you they are twins.
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
Also got a lot. haha, got one is almost sama one.
i) AHHHHH.......Kai Boon, how!!?? He's there he's there!! AHHHH.........
ii) UTBP is such a spoilt brat okay? Uhh!!! Cannot tahan him!
iii) Huh? No Cork Yaya? (After I explaining the cork) OHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Haha and a lot gossips la.
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
We came out with the code names with Bec of UTBP, LFA, SPF and etc. haha.
- What reminds me of her:
Becca. haha. opposite opposite. lolx

6. Lily
- Age:
17 years old and 1 day to 2 months
- How and when we meet:
I meet her when we were probationers for prefects. xD But dunno her so din talk. xD
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
Dun stress yourself too much kay. for n times last year. lolx
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
She did to me ar (Purposely one okay? Got nothing much things to do with her except Ed Board stuff?) I rmb last year I cried in Prefects Room over the !@#$% awrf and she comfort me. xD Wah macam banyak useless leh me
- What reminds me of her:
When ppl being random. And when i see Lily flower. haha

7. Louise
- Age:
17 and 2 days to 2 month. (1 day younger than Lily)
- How and when we meet:
Dun reli rmb. I only heard of her but know who she was during last year. haha
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
Kai Boon, my name is pronounced as LLOOUUIISSEE, not LUIS xD (And I still dun reli get the difference)
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
Erm erm...gossips in Ed Board room. And gossip on Adrian. haha
- What reminds me of her:
English. Her English is "powderful" haha no la, she's very good. That's why she's our Eng. Dpt Editor. =)

8. Kar Yaw
- Age:
17 years old. xD
- How and when we meet:
This year during Sports Day preparation gua...maybe I seen him b4 but dunno who he was. xD
- Most memorable thing he said to me:
Wah UFO how to put in the room? xD
- Most memorable thing he did with me:
Sports Day preparation this year. xD
- What reminds me of him:
Smiley. haha, and polis O_O And btw, we are both KDs. haha

9. Su Lynn
- Age:
17 years old.
- How and when we meet:
Last year YE. I know her during the first production on Saturday. See I rmb so clearly! xD
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
CHICKEN!!! (That's my name in YE) You so skinny sell to Ipoh Kai Fan they oso dun1 la. Feed you first later we can sell you at higher price. lolx
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
some random things in YE. Like productions, shopping for materials, and of course when we won the awards la!
- What reminds me of her:
CROW! (And that's her name in YE)

10. Sharon Lai
- Age:
17 years old
- How and when we meet:
I know I know, in 1A2 form1 class. Haha. I rmb her course I was KT and I found it weird that she dunno Chinese, cause she can write her Chinese name! (The first time I talk to her I speak Chinese and she was so blur blur looking at me lol)
- Most memorable thing she said to me:
Gosh why do you guys need to call me *some birds name which I forgot* (Then we switched it to peacock)
- Most memorable thing she did with me:
YE~~~ xD
- What reminds me of her:
Pn. Joyce! lolx. And of course Peacock la. haha

11. Ern Khai (XD no one to tag d)
-Age:
17 years old 12 days to 3 months xD
- How and when we meet:
Back in Std 2 same class. xD
- Most memorable thing he said to me:
Some random things that we shared in Primary school, Gundams, nicknames, gossips. xD Dun rmb the exact words d lo.
- Most memorable thing he did with me:
We had BBQ in my house during Mooncake Festival and he overnight and then he overnight at my house for a few times and duno which time we watch Gundam together and then I drop by his house and he cook some banana dessert for me and then we chaogei-ed together. xD
- What reminds me of him:
His blog link on my blog. lolx. Primary school memories and gathering lo. =p

And of course la, last one reserved for the person who tagged me. I think he wait till neck oso long d. haha.
12. Lim Sui Lun
- Age:
17 years old 3 months and 11 days. Still so daogei even tho he keep saying ppl daogei. More daogei than me! haha. (bluek)
- How and when we meet:
Hmm...dun rmb, like he said randomly in school. I just started to notice him in Form2 because he seem to stick so much to Lily and it's rare for a guy to be random like Lily and everyone around me started to talk bout him. xD Only get to know him last year during Ungu marching. xD
- Most memorable thing he said to me:
i)More like he sing to everyone. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME~~~~~!!!!"
ii)All my nicknames. Noob la, Boon ar, and duno since when come out gay lou. lol.
iii)Memorable one ar? During teachers' Day. i rmb this cause first time hear him say so ganas thing lol. "Where's XX ar? I go beat him." "Which prefect bully my kadet? I wanna go beat them d" xD Macam yes dao...
- Most memorable thing he did with me:
Ungu marching last year, Sports day preparation this year, and then planning surprise bday for YS Siang and Mashi, (and kena pushed into pool together after Siang n YS lol) Ungu stuff la. We noobing together. And oh! The pekat glue joke! He was one of the callefare watak. haha.
- What reminds me of him:
Water, Waterwheel, perasan king, Mask Rider noob! Even more crazy than me. lol ei first time I talk mask rider with ppl in school okay. KRS, UBK, ungu.... This guy go where oso can hear his name one, banyak hyperactive. lolx and oh oh, raining. haha. Cause when he sing then you know it will rain d. xD

Okay done with the tag! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment