Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gg...give up on my phone...

Kena water today. zzz.....whole phone drop into water. Wet dao....and I so pandai. Tot the things dry d after putting at the BBQ side for few hours. So put the battery in and load the phone. At first something came out, then gone. So tot wait a while should be ok de lo. (Last time in Lembah Pangsun prefect camp oso kena water splash, but not whole thing drop in water la, last time oso short circuit only, leave a while nvm d, tot this time the same)

So wait lo. I din open the cover. Back till home dun dare tell dad. Told mom, boro her hair dryer, go upstairs. Walao A. Tried whole hour cannot open the cover. The battery ar, kena water dunno why, whole thing expand and fat dao...the cover was stucked with the battery in there. So I try hair dryer on it lo. Mana tahu the whole screen was filled with water droplet d. Sei gao lo...

This one last year bought one only leh, only use liao 1 year 2 months. how I ask my mom go buy new one leh? Go repair lo, kena pay myself liao. gg.....Sked repair oso cannot tim....

See 2 days first how lo, tak boleh go repair. Still cannot gonna beg my mom buy new one d. Tapi let dad know gonna scream at my ears again >.<

So all homosapiens out there, if wanna call me call my house phone. 03-90563288 Dun sms me cause wun reply u.

Bb

No comments:

Post a Comment