Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

haha guys I am in penang now. xD Since yesterday actually when I did the long tag by sui lun the daogei. xD

I am bored~~~!!!! xD And I didnt study as much as planned. I plan to do 4 add maths paper, (paper 1 and paper 2 which mean 8 sets of paper) in 4 days at the end I get bored with the maths equations after the first day. I only finished one paper1 and one paper 2. xD

Was playing scrabble. Scrabble is good for English okay, so means I am learning English for my English paper 2 at the same time have fun. *lol what a reason* just admit that you are lazy to study you lazy bump! xD

I realized my dad is noob in vocab. He dunno what's jab, dunno that plural for ox is oxen not oxes, dunno what's queer, dunno a lot a lot of the words I put, he cant even recall a nursery rhyme n ask me got "doe" meh? If you dun recall the song it's
Doe, a deer, a female deer....xD

lol...and he dunno the rule. He was checking the dictionary all the time. And then put some words which we dunno and challenged him, then he checked the dic, "owh no this word" and take back and put again. =.= what the crap~~~

yes my dad is noob in scrabble. Even my brother is better than him lol. My dad only wins because he always take advantage on ppl by blocking everyone on the board until we have to waste our tiles for long but little points, then he gets the advantage to block them with those rare tiles and gain marks.

But I am proud to tell you I won with 220 marks fair and square =D And I know my vocab rocks more than my dad. haha. But still envy those walking dictionary. xD If they are here playing with my dad you will only hear this throughout the game
"Got this word one meh?" then start checking the dict. zzzz.....

Okay toodles! *tho kai boon's vocab is not that strong but he is proud when playing with noobs* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment