Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

300th Post!

Okay....I gonna post my 300th post with something...emo~

My BC got 66....my first time getting B. I nvr nvr not get A1 for BC one lo!!!! My essay!!!! 35 out of 70....cause a bit out of topic....SOBZ!!!! At first damn emo lo, tears almost come out oso BC is my strongest subject okay, maybe not as high marks as my maths, but always my strongest, cause the only subject I can be proud with is BC lo. T_T. But after that ok d la. At least I din get a B during SPM. And I know my BC is still consistent, just unlucky write something that I thought should be ok and then got screwed. Will not let the stupid teacher have chance to do this to me again!!!!

And and....I kena NS! No dun get me wrong. I kind looking forward to it. But I sked my skin problem only. I like camps! Especially when NS sound so....relax from seniors to me. Those prefects camp ar this camp that camp schedule lagi packed lo. NS half day relax macam....so easy.

But but...she's really leaving la....sigh....

Top 10 coming out tmr....gosh....I am really old. And so much undone. sigh. Disapointted.

Ipoh trip is cancelled. Last chance to take our Discipline photo lo!!! yor! This time I plan to take one with all Penyelaras one lo. We Disiplin n Penyelaras always so brother sister-ish. Yoh!

Neways....those who kena NS! Grats? xD I dunno. I am looking forward towards it. =p

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment