Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

T_T

Screw Add Maths. gg...I am really desperate to get above 80 lo, but ar....the paper is XYZABC!@#$">XYZABC!@#$ hard la...sigh...Pn. Hun was saying "you will smile when you see the paper" then she was smiling so....evil-ly when she give out the question paper. Wah nvr see her smile so scary since last year lo. Jenn Hwan was saying la "yea we all smile, then shake head, and lie and the table start sleeping d" (means cannot do any of them lol)

Chem was a big $#@! The question is not hard, yes not hard, BUT I AM CARELESS. insoluble sulphate salt is Pb, Ba and Ca, not Cu!!!! So means 11 marks gone.............including the 10 marks to prepare the CuSo4 salt. T_T

Tmr BC and Sej 1, no mood lo. lol. BC is....no book. I dunno where my note book went. So gonna die with all the text comprehension part. I know I suck at Sej, but just...lazy to restudy what was study merely...3 weeks ago. xD geez....40 marks paper 1....tembak like very....dui bu qi myself lo...sigh...

I dont have exam mood d. I have...play & enjoy mood more. xD

27th June on Sat got replacement class, anyone wanna watch Transformer after school? x) I am so damn eager to watch leh. The last time I step into cinema was........Dark Knight with Lie Yang during August if I wasnt wrong. x)

Kla tata, go force myself to study @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment