Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Michelle's birthday

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the annoying, perasan, lame, bossy, yet funny Ed Board junior Madam Miss Michelle Leong.

It all started in the morning. She came in the room and used the computer. And I was doing my Add Maths. She mention nothing. Until Rui Hua came in and wished her Happy Birthday (I suppose, cause i didn't hear, but Michelle's next response told me that Rui Hua wished her) and the next response that Michelle gave was......swt....

Michelle
Kai Boon

"Kai Boon ar, you know today is my birthday?"
"Oh...Happy Birthday Michelle!"
"Cheh, people need to tell you only you wish people, no heart one"
"=.= At least I WISHED you! And to think that you didn't even wish me on my birthday..."
"That's because I didn't see you!"
"Are you sure? I was in the room that day and mentioned HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI CHUN so loud, and I doubt you know my birthday"
"Its past!"
"Yea when?"
"Past ready no need to mention la!"

Swt right? tsk tsk...wish her d still one to say me no heart? erhem, who's the one no heart ar? x)



And after school the Form4 had a small surprise celebration for her in Ed Board room. And Michelle got a guinea pig as her present. I think the present is wasted.......CAUSE MICHELLE DOESN'T CARE BOUT THE GUINEA PIG!

Lily enjoyed playing with her (the guinea pig is a she) tho. And someone asked why are pets illegal in school. And then...

Brian: Cause not all pets are halal
Aaron: Brian! Doesn't mean that the name isn't halal and the pet must be not halal. (cause the name Guinea PIG)

But Rachel was playing with her as if she saw some treasure falling from the sky! She was really crazy I tell you. She was screaming and running all over the place for the guinea pig. I don't know how many names the girls gave her. Grace, Remona, Baby, Emma....and a mixture of Grace and Remona which gives Gracemona. lol.

But while I was in the room, this was what I heard:
Rachel:"OH NO NO NO PLS DONT POO!!!"
"NOT ANOTHER POOP!"
"I RAN OUT OF TISSUE!"
"AHH DONT YOU EAT YOUR OWN POOP!"

lolx.....Pn. Chan was shaking her head and smiling all the while with Rachel's screaming =p

Rachel was taking care of it and....Michelle sat there and talked.....as if the guinea pig is not hers. tsk tsk. Cannot like that one you know, ppl give you birthday present you should take good care of it you know? x)



Well that's most of it bout today. Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! See I am so good. *Unlike someone x)*




PS: I still thinks Michelle likes Rui Hua, and that they are coupling. Don't DENY it Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment