Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Applying what I learnt

Ok, I am applying what I learnt in the YE workshop --- Finding the root of all problems

Here's the problems I facing in YE:
1. people not committed ---> no encouragement ---> *that particular teacher* only complains about our work ---> problem of *that particular teacher*

2. no quality control ---> last minute work ---> planning not efficient ---> *that particular teacher* likes last minute bossing around ---> problem of *that particular teacher*

3. production not on time ---> last minute plan-changing ---> *that particular teacher* suka change plan last minute ---> problem of *that particular teacher*

4. People blur about meeting ---> last minute plan-changing ---> *that particular teacher* suka change plan last minute ---> problem of *that particular teacher*

so as you can see, the main problems i faced, are having the same source of problem. WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO WITH IT???
1. expel the teacher from the company
2. seal her mouth with elephant glue
3. mogok

macam mana aku harus buat???

*that particular teacher* called me just now.
"ei you call them 2moro do the mouse pad, we selling for mothers' day and teachers' day"
" teacher, we dont have materials yet, macam mana boleh buat 2moro? unless we buy tonight...which is not very possible"
"mana they buy? "
"i tak tahu"
" nvm ask them buy it, 2moro let them bring home do, make 50 and sell"
" !@#$%^&* "

then she hung the phone, few minutes later...
"2moro dun meeting, do production, make the ladybird and sell for mothers' day and teachers' day"
"teacher, mothers' day this week, no time leh"
"den sell for teachers day"
"teacher, we selling things to teacher on teachers day? I thought teachers day teachers are suppose to receive gifts FOC, but now we are charging them???"
" nvm sure got ppl buy one"
" teacher, 2moro cannot la, i tell citibank advisors we meeting d, sent them agenda and they plan everything d"
"what meeting is 2moro, y always meeting"
"reflection for the previous sale ma, so we can determine what problem we facing and how to solve" (actually no need one lo, since i know the problem we facing is the bi*ch)
"aiya no need la, wait until teachers day finish first den you do both together"
"har...?" (the next time i doing reflection, 'nvm wait next sale finish do together again')
"nvm get me ppl to do the ladybird, i want it"
(!#$%^&* i wonder she hear what i say or not)

she hung the phone. few minutes later
"get them do the mouse pad and give everyone as salary ar"
"teacher, not fair lo, some ppl making mouse pad for EVERYONE. they are doing extra work to MAKE EVERYONE SALARY. can they get EXTRA SALARY ar? impossible ma"
"nvm can one, the other ppl they doing other products ma"
"teacher later we make so many, the PIBG dun buy leh?"
"they haven reply me ho, i call them"
(for ur info she has been saying that for the past few days)
"teacher, we need to hurry la, no time redi"
"yalo, i paiseh call them la, they PIBG you know,"
"!#$%^&*"

YOU SEE!??? she is causing all the trouble man. I really feeling like giving her few big slaps every time she says one sentence. she every time last minute, and expect me to handle it as she wish, how is it possible???? I dun need time to call ppl one ar? I dun need to give time ppl do one ar? everytime she last minute, i do what i can, at the end I am doing everything. can she be more considerate? getting her as my advisor is really a damn sore on ur wound. another teacher advisor is a new teacher with no experience in YE, she dunno how to handle, facing these major problems she do what she can, at the end still ask me to refer *that particular teacher* , and *that particular teacher* always cause problem by telling me things last minute. SHE IS RUINING MY PLAN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! damn her...I feel like resigning. it's such a pain on ur as* man. I TAK TAHAN HER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment