Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Holiday Mood

I am still so in holiday mood, after the YE sales and sports day. And heck, exam's coming in 2 weeks time, and YE gotta continue busy again after thursday. And I have to do some preparation, so means I shall be busying again tomorrow. And prefects I gotta burn some CDs, (150++ to be detailed) means not really much time for me to study eh?

And yea, I missed a lot of class for YE. Workshop, sales, and before that ed-board photo thingy, I missed the whole chapter 3, and I haven't even studied them. And the exam is before the holiday, and those papers are really shitty, sciences paper 2 and language paper 1. Damn it man...

Ah well, I shall enjoy my last day of "holiday", I gotta go back to my busy routine after tonight.

Bye sweet days!
Bye relaxing moments,
I shall meet you after the exam, end of June...
wait wait, YE sales and events....
means I shall meet you after July....
wait wait, prefects election, AGM, annual lunch/dinner preparation...
ok, I shall meet you after August....
wait wait...YE annual reports and awards....
I shall meet you after September
wait wait...exam again....
I shall meet you DURING YEAR END HOLIDAY THEN!!!!!
ok....I am starting to feel freaked out by my busy routine....nvm...

random: I fell in love with the word "cucuk" after ungu marching. haha. I really like to use the word cucuk in my lines. go cucuk!!! lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment