Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My free Sunday

Finally, I've waited for a time for me to really take a break. After the YE sales, after the sports day, I finally have time to rest! I sleep till 10am this morning, haha. And you wont believe if I tell you I've slept for 13 hours - since 9pm last night.

After my breakfast I on9 till lunch time, right after my lunch, which is 1pm, I sleep till 5pm. haha. Cool sleeping DNA i have right? I really dont know how to spend my time after that. I think I've slept too much, so I was on9 downloading music and watching some anime. After a month of super-busying, and now I dont know how to spend my free time.

Perhaps I shall start studying. I've been too busy to notice that exam is coming. And I dont even know when is it. 2 weeks or 3 weeks? is it after 20th or before 20th may? xDDD I shall start studying my biology man. I really missed the whole chapter 3 and I need to catch up. And my add-maths, like I said, I need to resharpen my brain for them man. I cant just sit and watch myself fail for a maths subject.

And yea, after this YE will have teachers' day sales. Means until 16th May I will be busy again. 2 weeks of busy-moment, and then gotta prepare for the YE sales competition, but hopefully after this sales everyone understands how important it is to work together, cause when doing so...we really enjoy and dont feel stressed at all. All the work will be destributed so no one is doing everything, and no one will be doing nothing. *hopefully*

signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment