Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Penang Shopping for Food!!!

Heh today went out with my aunt and cousins to shop for food. We depart at 12.00pm from my grandma's house at Butterworth, and you know what? I had my lunch at 3pm. lolx. Cause we waited for the ferry for dunno-how-long, and then we turn around and around the penang island for food. My cousin recommend this food, then we go there, no parking, my aunt suddenly say wanna try out the food somewhere, and we turn there, and found out that the shop is closed, and then we turn and turn finally we decided to go to Gurney.

Once in Gurney, having headache on what-to-eat. My aunt is a special kind, she likes food that she never taste before, even though the taste might be weird~~~. Ah well, finally we decided to eat in Dome cafe, (cause' we still prefer something that we-know-the-taste), but well, as usual my aunt called something weird, well not REALLY weird, but still weird in my eyes. haha.


My aunt's Beef pie.

and my chicken & mushroom pie (wait...they look the same)

My cousin's spaghetti

and my another cousin's grilled-chicken set

and another cousin's dunno-what catch-of-the-day.

My aunt's coffee (funny eh)
My ice-cream choco-milk drink! lolx
Wild mushroom soup!

and the end product. I know you are hungry, you can have the carrot. haha.

and then went to a-dunno-what-name hotel and kepo there. I like the cakes xD.

and then we went to shop around. I bought mc-donald sundae, and then went to bread history and bought banana bread and pandan bread, and my aunt was going to buy cakes, and she decided to pay for me. haha. she also treat me a cake =D. "so that you can grow fatter". Now I realise how lucky it is to be skinny. xDDDDD.

and reached home at 7.00pm, this is my dinner
penang cha kuay tiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment