Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Not-so-free after all

Well I've been saying that I was very free the other day, I take back, I AM SO NOT FREE!!!xD

On wednesday I went to IBM building beside one utama with Julian and Jinyee for the YE achievers' workshop. I've learnt a lot on how to create and build a stronger team from the workshop. I wouldn't go detail with it, but to sum up I am really proud of the CHS ppl. I think, I THINK we are the only school with all three members going out for presentation (we were divided into four groups, three of us are in different group), I do solo, Julian is one of the 4 representative from his group, and Jinyee do hand gestures with his team giving explanation, which really gave us a good time.

*time flies*

Then after the workshop, which ended around 4, me and jul went to sunway pyramid for movie with zongyao and snoopy. IRONMAN! Apparently snoopy forgot to collect the tickets, so jul collected it, and we are suppose to sit in the 4th row from the front. zzzz......we walked around until 5.40 for the show, and at 8, the movie ended. quite good, very funny, and cool explosions! nice graphics, recommend you to watch.

we walked around searching for a place to eat. cause'...we all have different taste in food...some likes high class, some no budget, some want this some want that...(ok...theres only 4 of us...I wonder what will happen if there's 8 of us...?). We finally decided a place to eat, and then its abour 9.10 after we fnish, I gotta go home, and waited outside the bus stop...I tell you what....nvr take bus from sunway at night, SUPER JAM!!!! I waited for more than half an hour to get a bus, and the U76 driver cabut seeing so jam and refuses to take us, and lucky U63 is just behind 76, so I got in and went all the way to midvalley, and thank god I dun have to wait long for U71. I reached home at 10.40....and bang sleeps...

opps, I forgot to tell you, I camwhore all the time....

*time flies*

thursday is supposed to be labour's day. But due to the sports day coming, we gotta go to school for practice. and yea, I was camwhoring again, suilun and yee min and yaojie, my victims! So the whole day until 2.30 I was in the school, and then go to midvalley kepo a while to get the cloth with pei wen. Grabbed ice cream from baskin robins, and then I reached home at 4.30, sleeps till 7, bath, eat and do ed-board layout till 12 midnight, but which turns out crappy, cause I reli tak tahu macam mana nak buat, no inspiration.

*time flies*

Woke up 4am in the morning to continue doing my homework, and then reach school, rush on homework, till school ends, ngam ngam gaodim all homework that need to be handed in, and then go for lunch, and ungu till 6pm. now reach home, NIE...xDDDDD

And tomorrow is the big day, UNGU GO!!!! trash the other houses!!!! We will win them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment