Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

UNGU~~~!!!

Yes! We had our celebration yesterday. Not celebrating for getting no.2, is celebrating for everyone's hard work and contribution! Everyone has been working hard, and even though we got only no.2, but I believe our semangat and teamwork is no.1!!!


We had party, I was late tho, in ed-board room finding photos for prefects integration program thingy. missed the speech, and the yamseng pizza T_T. xD. Ate one of the few last pieces of pizze. haha. and then still sempat for yi shuian's birthday celebration. haha. the form 5s shake the coke and F&N and then shoot him when the birthday song is over. damn swt.




and then we clean the room and went to sunway redbox! Too bad I.....haix.....

*flashback in the morning*


I called my mom, asked her if they had left the house, it turns out that they did, so i called my uncle to bring my camera battery since I forgot to bring the spare one, the one in the camera is low on battery, (who knows after that still can take so many photos), and then call my mom and ask her to tell my brother to grab the batter at 9 o clock, and my dad knows, shouting and scolding, even when my mom is holding her handphone and my dad just beside and i can hear him scolding me like just beside my ears. so after that my dad paiseh let my uncle bring to me, he brought it to me. when i go home sure kena scolded cham cham. but thats not wost....causeI put the battery in my WHITE PANTS and I changed into ANOTHER PAIR OF PAINTS. and I just grabbed those big size stuff in my white pants, like wallet and camera, and then missed the battery. pandai. going home and got scolded for nothing.


random: this is my most unlucky day man. I dropped 30 bucks on friday, and I got scolded so damn badly FOR NOTHING....ok....cannot say anything, cause' I am the careless one. next time should be more careful. sigh.....

for more photos and details view the other ungu-ians' blog. qi hui, aiyan and others, with good photos in the post

No comments:

Post a Comment