Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

JOINT - Mami Kawada

Once more I'm looking at this world,
Dust and after-images, and faint shadows
You have the resolution,
To shoulder all those burdens on that imposing back of yours

What do I want to do?
And why?
Didn't I decide to go on a lonely journey?

Don't let go of this hand
Your feelings are crossing over
And causing the sleeping wish in my heart to awaken

At the furthest end of this powerful gaze
Are two figures with no trace of doubt...
That's why we'll keep going towards the future

Looking at this crumbling scenery,
I came to realize the miracle of living
Hoping for a special meaning,
I walked hesitantly down the road without a path

I want to believe
I believe...
Because I want to walk this path with you

Don't avert your gaze
Even though I can't put this into words,
I desire you from the bottom of my heart.

At the furthest end of this hope
are two figures with no trace no doubt...
That's why we'll move on to the next place.

Anger and sorrow,
As shown to me joy is more than anything else.
Besides, I am always aware
Of you standing right next to me
all the time
There is no need to fear

Hold this hand tightly
Because a power which only you hold
Is turning dreams to reality

At the furthest end of this powerful gaze
Are two figures with no trace of doubt
That's why we'll keep going towards that future

p/s : not translated by me. I got it from websites

No comments:

Post a Comment