Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Distant thought

"Nobody knows who I really am,
I never felt this empty before,
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?"

Listening to the song,
"Life is Like A Boat"
Having a sore so long,
Reading what I wrote.

I am empty,
I am lost,
I am nothing
But emoing.

Unheard, Unseen, Unspoken,
But yet negatives rose.
Mislead, Misunderstood, Mistaken,
And thus people accuse.

Under the sky,
I see shadows of people,
Betrayal, Hipocrisy, Unfaithful -
Who can I trust?

Made a big turn in my life,
And thus I realised,
I was no difference from before -
Still I have nothing.

No one to talk heart to heart,
Nothing to confort the soul,
No feeling in the heart,
and last...no eyes to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment