Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

frustration

note: may contain a lot of strong word, vulgar language and harsh feelings. read on if you can take them.

I had an arguement with my dad yesterday. he is just being so damn freagin self-centered, and not to say super kiam siap. I was asking my brother to burn 20 cds for the form2 prefects, for his own batch. since it would be not fair for the form3 or form4s to burn for them, they are already doing it for the form5s. and bringing the cds to school in BULK is a matter (for the afternoon session at least, you know pn cheam)

you know what my dad says? why you have to do everything? you are so freegging stupid. you bought the cds from pearl point, car petrol no nid money ar? now you burning them, electric bill no nid 1 ar? then i say la, i oredi let 5 ppl to help me burn d, and i am not that stupid 2 switch on my computer just to wait the cds to be burned. i can always do something else while burning. he then say, yaya, the burning process wun eat more memory la? eat more memory no nid 2 pay more electric bill la? i was like what the fuck? that little bit u oso 1 2 count? lets say it eats MORE money, at most it would be? 5 cents per cd? I am only burning 20, and it would be only eating more 1 buck. plus my brother burn 20, it would eat him extra 2 bucks. he want to argue just over 2 bucks? what the hell fucking problem is with him?

he call me to ask the others to burn la, since i bought the cds. what the fuck? i asked, and do you think its propriate to ask ppl 2 do all the burning and you yourself sit down and enjoy? I dont hold any pose in prefects for god damnit sake. if i am the head prefect i can always order ppl around, but i am just an O.R.D.I.N.A.R.Y. prefect, ask ppl to burn everything? that is not ASK FOR HELP, that is BOSSING PPL AROUND. you think ppl shuang you ar? you no pose you ask ppl burn everything? yes i know you have damn high freggin pose in your office, you are the head of department, you boss ppl around like nothing, BUT I AM NOT. even being MD I hate bossing ppl around, not to say when I have no pose for prefects. you boss ppl around like nothing, and dont you fucking realise that your students have a hard time talking 2 u? for ur info guys, he switches on loud speaker when talking using handphone. and I can say the way he talks is nothing better than phang. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pitying his student that was talking to him. that girl was organising some sort of trip but yet she let my dad boss her around, listen to him nagging, ask her to do this do that, which are something that the girl cant practically do - go argue with another teacher.

damn it, yes you can always argue with teacher, but we students NOT. thats damn freaggin rude to teachers. he always tell me go tell your teacher so so so, go tell your teacher this is not right blah blah. fucking hell, shut ur big fat bloddy stupid mouth up when you have totally no idea what others are thinking, you have totally 0 EQ. i seriously dont fucking understand why i have this kind of father. he nvr ever thinks on behalf of his son, and only thinks for himself. he is so damn money-minded, and spending another cent extra will make him die. buying shoes, buy 20 bucks one. i buy 30 bucks one he complain say me very rich lo, shoes oso must wear expensive one. and YET, i call him 2 bring me to go pearl point buy cd, he say why go so far, i got so many cd, sell you 100 bucks for 100 pieces. I tell him i can always get 50 bucks for 100 elsewhere. and he pandai can tell me why so troublesome? I say you teach me to save money. and you know what he say?

"this is not ur money oso, the board money ma, can claim one ma, spend onli la. buy high quality one la. "

(i am just buring a cd for each prefect, i dun nid high quality cd, and i am doing WHAT YOU TEACH, I AM SAVING EXPENSES)

self-centered right? only concerned about his money? ppl's money? nvm... now i can tell you oso, I AM GOING TO BURN THE CDs, cause ITS YOUR MONEY for the electric bill. I DUN HAVE TO PAY OSO MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment