Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Livia!

I actually forgot its today. I mean...I thought its tomorrow, cause I keep thinking there's 31st of June lol!

Happy Birthday Livia!

(She will kill me with this photo xD, but this is the only solo photo I have of her)



I know I say this already, but I am gonna say it again. Thx for being such a nice partner, you are the best-est partner that I can have =p We share common views and opinions, and we understand each others' point and know what is our goal. I am glad I can find someone like you in the board, not many people really gets my point without me saying anything. xD

Happy 17th birthday! Haha welcome to the 17 society. All the best, and good luck for the SPM!





And the proof that discipline unit is the team with best team-work and friendship....from our camwhore. lol

From Annual Dinner




In Sekinchang (The only time we dont have full member attendance xD)


During 2009 Prefects' Leadership Camp




During 2009 Photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment