Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Free time

I guess I am TOO free these days after the sales. But needa catch up all my homework which I've delay again and again. Ah well...somehow I am lazy of doing homework already, after having such a sweeeeettttt time for having all the excuse to hand in my homework late. And I am way far behind for class. especially add-maths. I just hate it when it comes to problem solving and those chapter review exercise. I just need to spend half hour for a question which right now, I don't really have the mood to do them. After having one month for not using my brain with these maths (copy jing dao's everytime, since YE kept me busy, I just dont have time to spend half hour for a question), and now I think my brain is rusting. Sigh....after sports day, I guess I will have more time then, that will be the time I sharpen my brain by doing all the exercises.

Anyway, Altho its free from YE, tonnes of homework in front of me, so gotta work hard on it. wish me luck! signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment