Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Argghhhh

Ok...I need to change my schedule again. Cause badminton has no "kaki" in Tuesday. I am changing it to Monday. Means I gotta take public transport or wait till 6pm after badminton. BUT WHO CARES!!?? I have not touch my racquet for a frigging long time and when I finally pick it up today it didn't hit any shuttlecock. <.<

So means Monday Badminton, Tuesday Physics, Wednesday Add Maths, Thursday YE, Friday Ungu and prefects???? wth...I am so not gonna stay everday in school. Kai Boon needs rest!!!! Yes rest!!!! So sry lo...I cannot stay back n jaga ed board room on wed d. I will transfer the add maths tuition to tuesday, so I can go home earlier on wed to rest. yikes...sry...neways, Louise is in the room on Wednesday for her Kuning. =D I will stay on monday after 3:30 onwards. see Kai Boon is such a nice guy, he only stays back at the time when most people are going home to jaga the Ed-Board room. haha

okay. Next thing. I have another bruise on my knee. Why it is that I have a new bruise every frigging single Tuesday???? I know...PJK, but still...getting a bruise a week is such a.......coicidence??? well...I sorta get bored with basketball, have been playing that every week since last year. But Kai Boon hates football cause it is going to dirty his shoes. Oh btw, have I told you that my bruise two weeks ago wasn't recovered yet? and yet I get a bruise last week and a new one this week? lol

I am busy busy busy. With stuffs. yesh stuffs! Head is gonna explode soon! Need advice!!!! or even counseling

haha. singing off

No comments:

Post a Comment