Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Difference

I lost passion in many things lately. Used to put my clubs and societies in first priority even before my studies, but lately just dun feel the mood to run anything. I dun think it's because SPM though, I am not really that kind of studious guy. But just...dunno la.

I used to think being the head of an organisation is the worst, as you need to deal with tonnes of problems, but now I think being in the middle of top and low is worse still. It's like you want to do something but you need to get approval from parties on top and parties below, while being the top you just have to face the "sound" from below. Not that I think my ideas are always the best, but sometimes people will just thought you are challenging the superiors even if you have no intention, and at the same time you will be challenged by parties below you (Maybe they make no intention to challenge well...maybe I have to think about it again), but being the top you just have to face the problem of being challenged kind of thing.

Being the top is so much easier. No wonder people are trying everything they could to climb to the top of an organisation. But wait...there's another option...why not try being the bottom one? You just have to take orders and keep your brain juice preserved. Much easier eh?

I guess you see different things from different view when you have the experience. It makes you think more, reflect more. I had been the bottom, the middle, the top. I guess my secondary life is quite meaningful with all the experiences I have gone through.

Current status: class-aholic. I am working for my class for the planning of class page, T-Shirt and trip. Somehow I feel just being volunteer without a hierarchy to follow will bring me new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment