Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Recovery

YES! I ran!

I didn't do any sports for few months d, cause cannot sweat, or else I will start scratching. So I didn't go for PJK for whole month, didn't run for rumah for whole month. But things sure turned better after seeing the new skin speciallist. I ran today! Can u imagine? Running in taman jaya as a rumah ungu member the last time. After merentas desa there is no more. I wish to run on that day, but I know I cant run, so I would want to try to gain marks by dutying. *It's the first time me doing duty too*

I ran today! maybe it's just the freaking one round, but it really meant a lot to me. At least I ran for the last time before graduating. At least I know I can do some sports now. and AT LEAST I KNOW MY STAMINA DIDN'T DECREASE! I ran for 3/4, or maybe 4/5 round of taman jaya without stopping! Well maybe it's not alot, but usually I will stop in half round. Yea...maybe cause I tell myself to run 1 round only so I push myself to the limit without reserving energy la, but still...it's a great feeling to run.

I think I can start doing PJK next week. I will transfer badminton to monday. And will be back next next monday for badminton. I really misses badminton a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment