Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Muscle Cramp

I have muscle cramp today. Especially on the legs muscle and both side of the abs muscle. Must be after the hyper-active training yesterday.

I dont think I will get muscle cramp that easily last year but well...since the eczema got worse I haven't been doing sports, not surprising also la. And my stamina did drop a lot. I won't pant until like I am going to die after 600m before this la. Oh well...I guess need to do more sports. *Kai Boon needs to release his 6-months-stored energy*

Today had physics TTC seminar. We found a new name for ZhiJian. Sze Ling (thanks yh for the correction) start calling him ZhiZhi, as in the sound of "e" and it is very close to "Ji Ji". I guess you all know what Ji Ji means. lolx

Physics was fun la. I mean I just dont get what Brother John tries to say. He seriously needs to give us notes to refer where he is la. And he needs to put more power into the main points, not speaking in monotone. Sometimes we just dont know which is important and which is not. At least the tutors did emphasize which is more important and which is not with notes to refer and so I wont get lost halfway.

I started to like physics. lolx

1 comment:

  1. its sze ling.....
    neways rest up .
    so that ur so called muscles wont hurt anymore XD

    ReplyDelete