Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Failure

Seriously hate hate hate! I have to pass people that I seriously think cannot pass because of TWB. Then what for we interview!? You just take the list and pass whoever you like. As if I am very free to interview and GO THROUGH ALL THE APPLICATION FORMS. Spent 15 bucks A NIGHT to CALL ALL THE DIRECTORS and then TWB just simply change all the results.

Fine. It's my last time doing things anyway. No wonder previous CitiBank advisors quit with the reason "my dpt can't cope with it anymore" Poor Apek Shian.

And you know what? TWB ask me to handle the first meeting. WTF!? Her new MD cant make it and SHE CAN POSTPONE THE MEETING. Like I am sorta free labour? I AM DOING STUFF WITHOUT PAY NOW. For god's sake I didn't even claim my phone bill. and TWB says she will give me back the money i called for YE and gives me 40 bucks for whole year, thinking that I only use 40 bucks for YE the whole last year for phone call, when I used 30 per month solely for YE. and gotta get 5 bucks 10 bucks transfer from dad for other usage until i get scolded for doing that almost every month

Pity new BoD now...

No comments:

Post a Comment