Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Class Page Photo Session

Ok...not gonna post much. We camwhored!!!! xD for the pictures, just click on the link at the right hand side of my template. haha. The one with all the links. *In case you are a first timer in blogging xD)

Anyway, we took photo from 12.40 to 1.45. cool eh? Then I finished changing, lining up for dunno-how-long for my waffle and finished eating in 15 minutes, which is till 2. then straight away go run weih. I am such a good ungu-ian right? lol *perasanness*

I threw the bullet *peluru is bullet right? I dunno bullet from which gun, so big* and then ran 100m. and then 600m without stopping which I thought I cant make it but I made it but dunno if its within the time limit or not. then jumping. This time really suck d. Not enough rest then jump ar, still panting n panting and cant even touch the line. *I will touch the line everytime, as in half of the shoe in front and half of the shoe behind but never whole shoe in front of the line. lol*

Then after enough rest go n jump again. This time ar..like usual lo, touch the line again. eesh. When can I jump over the line!!!??? *I nvr jump over the line after Form2, cause Form2's line is nearer lol*

Then wat I did ar...oh yea, watch sui lun jump. He can jump over the line!!! But will pokai and the hand will touch behind the line. so sad case. lolx. and then throw the bullet again. haha. Nothing much, then go run 100m again. lol I dunno why am I so hyper today. I nvr know I can run so fast without shoes on. lol. Was like leading the peeps running with me without expecting it.

Then go play frisbee! I think I can play frisbee...but I dun think I know the rules. lolx. And I dun think I have the time for another activity on friday or else I will die. imagine if prefect has marching and ungu has training and frisbee has training. I will die. I dunno how the ppl has energy to kick their balls play football after all the training session. Eesh...I just want a bed and *boom* snooze off.

Oh yea, and camwhored on lily. And she complained that I posted her aunty and grandma photo. *As in lily herself* in the sekinchang trip. Refer my post on the november 2008 one. haha. so this time I wont post her retarded photo here, even tho suilun n yee min saw it on my cam. lolx. and took some pics with yee min n suilun, then I bring suilun into the ed-board room which has a big sign of "members only" to sing. haha, lily fair now lo? xD no wait...you brought 2 ppl, so means I can bring another guy in again. haha.

that's bout today. quite enjoyable day. *unless you ignore the fact that I didnt really practise my guitar and screwed up and dunno how to face my super-duper-good-nice-friendly-teacher*

No comments:

Post a Comment