Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy?

Went for Guitar lesson on Friday. I still suck, and my teacher did say my progress is quite slow. I mean, no time practice la. *Dun ask me why I have time to blog xD* I get to practice on Sat n Sun only, weekdays are just too occupied. Stayed for 4 days out of 5 averagely, and will reach home either 5.45 or 7.30 pm. I shall now fix my schedule and follow it regularly.

Monday - Free
Tuesday - Badminton + Physics tuition
Wednesday - Ed Board room + Add Maths tuition
Thursday - Check out on YE peeps until they are on track
Friday - Ed Board + Ungu + Prefect + Guitar

Friday somehow is the busiest, but I like it. haha. Cause next day is rest day and I can do many things in a day. Let's see:
Schedule on Friday

12:40 - 1:30 - Eat + Sorting out Ed Board stuff
1:30 - 2:00 - Prefect
2:00 - 3:00 - Ungu
3:00 - 5:00 - Free (Sorting Ed Board stuff)

Good right? Can go prefect halfway then cabut. And get to hang out with UNGU peeps. Yes I love UNGU. andlosingpassionontheotherstuffduetosomereasonofyouknowwhat

And I will complain less on being busy. I will find my own time. After all its has been like a year for me to get stucked with this kind of schedule, and last year was probably worse due to all the productions everyday.

This week is super busy. And next week too. TTC seminar. Good thing is I get to "force" myself to revise, bad thing is I am lacking time to do other stuff. But well...not too much of datas to do IF YE is not involved. Now you know how much work YE need to do eh? *I bet you will nod but I know you wont know how much work it is until you really experience it*

haha. okla gtg now. polish my black shoe. Its in a very terrible looking status now. Just to polish it to keep it go on until I retire. yesh! freaking looking forward to get my cert

No comments:

Post a Comment