Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Final Road Run

Haha. Actually I am not running. I ran for every year la, so this year I want to duty, AT LEAST gain some experience and wont leave the school in regret. But ar, another reason is the skin lo. When signed up for duty dunno the skin will recover or not. Now much more ok d. Anyway.

The duty suck! okay...maybe not totally. But its boring. Ok, bored. rephrase, boring. The duty is boring. At first in the morning super busy, our shift two ppl dunno go where, only 1 shift ppl collecting bags. And me no experience. Collect bag still ok, then when arrange bag, suddenly facing the bag mountain dunno nid to do wat. But lucky, got Form4 experienced guys came to help. lol...was like following the Form4's order all around. So swt la.

Anyway, they aren't that bad afterall. Especially Tim Goh, they actually are calm and can think fast. And they have REALLY GOOD ideas. I guess that's what makes them rebellious. I think I gotta see ppl from another point of view. Different perspective. Sorta similiar to "us".

Ungu won! But I feel so not fair. Yao Jie, and Chang Meng, Sui Lun all kena disquallified. WTH!? I seriously think that's not fair because QMs claimed that they did not run thourgh the check point, but when so many people running, can QM possibly confirm that they have recorded ALL people's number? And that reminds me, no system is perfect. I dont really blame them. Because I cannot think of any idea on how they can improve the system too. Just like ours. I know the system has a flaw but I just dunno how to fix it and have to go with the system, when everyone's complaints never fades. I know how it feels, you know but you cant do anything and can only continue to be blamed. Yan Jang me support you. Find a new soluion! (Meanwhile I am trying freaking hard to find mine)

Valentine celebration will come in the next post! Just be patient kays?

No comments:

Post a Comment