Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Conflict

I am fighting with myself! I can hear the sound from inside. A part of me asks me to enforce the rule, but a part of me tells me that the rule is not perfect and should stop enforcing until I fix it.

He is right in some sense. Though he made his mistakes, but what he states is true. The system picks out flaws but not boost the goods. Should I continue enforcing it?

They says SCL hurts people, I have to agree, but still it's giving them an advantage to explain. Teacher says they will get used to it soon but I havent tell them. I know they dislike me for doing things without telling them, but sometimes their requests are too much.

I want to help but I dont know how to help, because I am not informed of any current updates. Sometimes I have to cross the line to get my answer so I can at least do what I am given to do.

Sometimes I want to suggest but people think I am trying to take control.

I used to think I can give my best with this job, but now I just wanna say this job sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment