Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Resemblance

I was staying back till 6:40pm today. Normally I would stay in Ed-Board Room but today was talking to Tian Yoon n Hong Ken from like 5 to 6:30. lol. Saw the Form2s coming in and out. They really reminded me of my Form2 life.

It's like so similiar. We just kutuk n tease each other and just no any other hard feelings. Now things are like...so different la. Sometimes you gotta wear a mask to face someone, and pretend that you are friends in front of the other forms, even though we all know we dislike each other kind of thing.

Seriously missed Form2. We have a singing crazy gang that can just come early at 8 or 9am and sing n crap until 11:30 and get our lunch, just come even without activities or stuff. And then we got another gossip gang, that will fill everyone in of all current gossips from the whole school. And their first year of camp will be like our first year of camp, when we were still innocent and small and we gotta start to go for rafting, flying fox, obstacle courses and stuff. They are just so much like us la.

I very emo liao. Seeing then and now as we are. How much difference, and yet I can only watch and see nothing to be done to reignite the flame and bring us together again. Those days you have a shouting-around Karluis as your Head of Discipline but the one who breaks all the rules but also the one doing his duty most efficient one. (ok thats a long title for him), and then you have the emo pkp3 Chieng LY who always nag like my mom in the meeting.

Tian Yoon said we are so much different from Form2, but yet we still seemed to be very united. But is that really true? Like I said, united in playing, working wise, see no shadow.

I am very emo liao...I want to be a Form2 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment