Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blood Sampling

The result is out today. Went to checkup and got the result. No prawns, crabs, clamps, SEAFOODS!!! sobz...but it surprised me that I cannot eat egg white. I repeat, EGG WHITE. egg white and yolk come together, means no egg at all. SOBZ!!!! But luckly its just a low allergy on egg white, so I will eat when there is a need. =p (EG: my birthday *hint hint* buy me a nice cake during my birthday )

Anyway, my IgE (immunoglobulin E) concentration is 1725!!! According to the doctor, normal people has less than 88. zzz But from the net, 13 is the healthy value. (Which unlikely anyone will have less than 20 because human's body is not perfect and everyone will definitely be allergy to something, just the matter of serious or not) But when I search through the net, some site says average of 124, 100 etc. But still, 1700 over, freaking 4 digits, is too much compared to the tiny mini 3 digit values (or 2 digit values).

FYI, IgE is important for body immune system, but with a high concentration, it triggers hypersensitivity ie: allergy. It will sorta like send a signal to you by having itch or swell if there's something that will harm your body, so too much of it...you know la, the reactiion will be "magnified" and causes allergy.

But stilll, CONGRATULATE ME!!!! My rashes is gone! But eczema will remain, and will be triggered if I am exposed to something I am allergic to. Including DUST. So peeps, no gotong royong or going into the storeroom for me. :) *Means I can legally skip all gotong royong activities* hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment