Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

17th Birthday Celebration!

A big big thank you to all those who present: Chen Nyap, James, Peter, Yin Bin, Khai Hoe, Zong Yao, Jin Yee, Zean Shiung, Prashanth, and last but not least, my besties Christine and Becca, and the ungu peeps Sui Lun, Qi Hui and Siang Sheng. you guy rocked weih! And a special thank to Becca who spent so much time on preparing the whole event, you really rock! =D And of course, the birthday boys and girls, Yung Hsin (1 Apr), Sut (5th Apr), Lily (12 Apr), MUA!!!! (22nd Apr) and Edrea (27th Apr), we rock the most la! haha (being perasan)

The day started with Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang, after recieving our cert we ungu ppl started to crowd and talk d. I saw teachers keep looking at me wearing prefect U but talking not dutying. haha. I was having Ed-Board duty pass actually. haha. Was spending the time when the ppl taking their certs. I mean, I cant possibly take all hundreds of ppl right? So I just took those important ones. =p The other time, of course talking la! =p =p

After the thing ended stayed in Ed Board Room to wait for Qi Hi and Sui Lun, and initially Siang Sheng too. Reached MV and was told by Chris they are at chillies. Sui Lun started saying:" I know the way. I know MV like I know my house d la." So he lead. And then you know what? He lost his way in his house. haha. And he couldn't even find the directory, and hafta ask the information counter. So funny la, someone lost in his "house" lol.

Reached chillies and started camwhore. haha. Kai Boon is proud to announce that he started the cake fight! But not that ganas la today, just whipped cream on ppl's cheek, not like taking a whole piece of cake and smash on ppl's face. haha. Can't waste the precious cake Becca and Chris prepare for us right? =p

After that went to RedBox in Gardens. This time I lead. And I am proud to say I did not lost my way in Sui Lun's house!. haha. Geng leh? But I sing until very cacat today. haha. Cannot sing high pitch, I mean like those I usually can sing one today cannot sing. A bit of slight sore throat la, these days sleep late ma, busy with stuffs. haha. But who cares, going Red Box is the place where you can actually sing everything out of tune and ppl laugh at you and just forget about it and have fun. haha.

Oh to highlight the day, Becca was actually singing Chinese songs! lol. And you wont know Becca is a banana when you listen to her singing the songs if you dont know Becca before this. haha. And then we were singing Low. At the part where "...low, low, low, low" we were actually taking turns to "low". Siang Sheng took the first "low", and followed by Karluis, Su Teng/Me, Jin Yee/Khai Hoe." haha. Very chun!

We leave at around 6, and actually find out that we kena conned. We take the 10 person package cannot use the voucher Chen Nyap gave us. xD So at the end borrow money from Karluis, Jin Yee and Khai Hoe to fill up the bill. Very swt leh. If I know the sparkling juice worth so much I oso go drink d.

Anyway, thanks to all the peeps again. You guy rock yo! muacks! This is my best birthday ever! =)






Ungu!













Take Qi Hui's pose. haha. (Refer Purple Valentine Post)







Sui Lun is eating the menu. lol





James dun wanna do the stupid face anymore. haha



















































Haha we looked so gay.





Lily is testing her new skirt on prashanth

Birthday boys and girls



No comments:

Post a Comment