Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Rehearsal

Haha today skipped class for MAC rehearsal. I like the feeling of skipping class. *oopss...nola Kai Boon is a good boy* Actually main thing is I enjoy the moments outside with the bunch of funny, hyper people who have the same frequency as mine. not as childish as some people in my life We crap a lot. Like WHOLE LOT. Sui Lun and Siang Sheng made the most noise. haha. Then Yi Shuian, Lily and Yee Pin also not bad. Jie Min and Jian Phan quieter, but still ligthen up the day. =)

As usual Sui Lun continue with his perasanness. xD And according to SS, SL got *erhem* perempuan simpanan outside. This guy ar, cheat me ar outside berlaku curang. Dun1 him d. haha. He tell me dun let ppl know we "coupling", but since he "berlaku curang" so must let everyone know he is "irresponsible for me" (Aaron dun worry u wun have your chance oso. I got Brian. haha. Brian Soong loves me xD) lol sounds so gay right?

Crap like seriously a lot. We were saying SS better dun march on stage that day. Polis boots got metal, later SS stump so hard walk walk walk *piak* the floor break a big hole and his whole leg sink inside. Imagine SS keep pulling his leg out. haha.

Looking forward to tomorrow's rehearsal again. Hope we screw it so thursday will have another one. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment