Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Comparison

Two similiar room, yet different.

One room is clean and cheerful looking. Everyone take good care of the room together. Once going in I feel happy. I greet everyone in with a natural smile. I joke with everyone, doesn't matter if they are younger than me for a year or two. We say bye to each other before leaving, from the bottom of our heart. We tease each other, without worrying if we would offend anyone, because we all know, we love each other.

The other room, dirty, gloomy looking. People have no sense of responsibility to switch off the fan, leaving it overnight. Going inside is like preparing for a war. We greet and say bye to each other, because it is very akward to walk pass each other or leave without a word. We force ourselves to talk. Nobody communicates well in the room. It is a room for a war of words.

Which room do you prefer?








I hate being a prefect. Like someone told me today when I cracked a super lame joke, "Kai Boon you had just ruined your serious image all the while." Someone else commented that this makes me more lively. Now I think I am not borned to be serious. But situation forced me to be serious. Holding the Head of Discipline post makes me always in the "battle mode" whenever I have my tie on around the school compound. I have to catch people, asking them to keep quiet, remind them of their misbehaviour and their attire. Things get worse when I am actually doing that to my friends. I hate to do it, but I have to do it, simply not because I like doing it, but to give a proper example to the juniors. At least not ALL of your seniors are dead. Carrying the burden of the name of the Disciplinary Department is heavy, but things are much easier when all 4 of us carry it together. Holding the name of Disciplinary Department is never a tough task.

And why the Form5s leave the burden of carrying the name of the whole batch on some handful of people? Even the committees are not doing their job. Someone is crossing the line to take the jobs where some other people should take simply because they don't want the board to fall apart, while the job owners, sitting aside crapping and do nothing about the SERIOUS and IMPORTANT stuff, doing the jobs of an EVENT ORGANIZER, when they should do their role to LEAD THE BOARD.





Everything is choatic. We swore not to care anymore. But seeing the name of the whole board ruined during Teachers' Day? Like we want to care? Juniors are complaining about the uselessness of some particular seniors. Juniors are QUESTIONING the AUTHORITY OF SENIORS. This shows how useless we are.

Can you all please wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment