Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

World Earth Day

The title has nothing to do with my post. haha. Maybe a bit related la, as I was borned today! lolx. Happy Birthday to....Wei Chun. lol Damn lame la. Wei Chun is my twin brother who is 9 hours younger than me, and we both were borned on 22nd Apr 17 years ago. lol.

Here are the presents I got from all very special people!

A shirt from Becca, Sut, Edrea n Chris! =p Apparently they gave me on the 18th Apr during the celebration but I decided to keep it and post it today. xD

And the 2nd gift is from Yung Hsin. A kawai couple keychain. Damn expensive one lo this thing. He gave me cause seeing me "gaying" with *erhem* some ppl and say that I could make full use of the keychains. O_o *dear you want ar?* xD

And the 3rd gift is from Mei Kyi. A damn chun-ted wallet + an upsidedown card. haha. *I know I am evil =p*

And the 4th present is from Lie Yang. A black tie. Now like got some "equipment" for prom d maybe I can consider going d. lolx. But this gift is the most special one. Okay. Apparently he put inside my locker (not locked) without telling me. So I saw this in my locker and search for a card, cause no name written on it, tak tahu from who. then no card wo, so I thought might be inside the wrapper. But that time nid 2 go duty no time open so leave it lo.

After school go Ed-Board room opened it, still finding for the card. Tapi tak ada. lolx. And that's the time I started to worry. "Ini untuk aku ke?" lol. Cause sometimes I am blur enough to open Dennis' locker (sometimes not lock too) and I go like, "oops" and I also insert my key trying to open the Ketua Disiplin locker but apparently put inside the Ketua Barang Larangan locker oso. lolx. So I start thinking la, got put wrong locker or not? Siapa punya? damn funny. Louise and Rachael was like, "just take it and assume that it's yours Kai Boon". Then, after thinking, Dennis' locker is beside mine, but it's not any special day for him, and then the locker below me is Disiplin locker and locked, and the locker right to mine and above mine is the "open and close" like a door type but mine is a "pull and push" type. So dont care, THIS IS MINE. lol

And reached home, read sms, haha, finally tahu from my ko. That time lega lo. lol. Cause I keep thinking is it from Lily cause the bag holding it is a Coloured Contact bag or something and I think only Lily wears contact among the Form5 prefects. Haha.
And thanks to all the peeps who wished me thru sms or thru verbal wishing. You guys rock yo! xD
1. Mei Kyi (sms me yesterday already, so ganchiong. lol)
2. Lily (First one to sms me today at 5.47am)
3. Ke Qian (sms me 5 minutes after Lily)
4. Becca (First one to wish me in school)
5. SuTeng (2nd one =p)
6. Ivan Soh (1st Junior to wish me. =])
7. Christine
8. Edrea
9. Shi Yi
10. Yung Hsin (First one to give me present today)
11. Wan Jin (Still rmb to wish me when they are so busy to handle the YE stuff before their sales)
12. Valerie, Zhi Cheng, and Jia Ying (I think is Jia Ying, cause that time a lot things in head: Wish YE all the best, find Pn. Kok, return to Prefects' Room to check anyone was late and...lol, sorry to the last person cause she is behind me I just turn back n took a glance and I thought it was Shi Yi but she wished me in the room so I dont think is Shi Yi. I tahu is a female, form4, prefect, tapi not reli sure la, reli reli reli sorry. =( )
13. Lay Kuan
14. Zhee Xuan (The girl who wished me 3 times, once in the morning, once school dismiss, and once after school activity, lol)
15. Louise
16. Aaron Ng
17. Charleen
18. Jin Yee (Pass me a paper and I thought "another prefect make discipline mistake again" kind of thing, open and it writes "Happy Birthday and relax" lol)
19. Shaun, Elaine, Ai Shuen, Kok Peng (Ai Shuen only rmb Wei Chun's bday. And then only she rmb I share the same bday with Wei Chun. lol suan la, still got yi hei one)
20. Jie Min (Wished me 3 times also, once stopped me at the corridor after she walk passed me, once during her Guide marching when Yi Shiuan demoing to her guides and once before I leave the school)
21. Ching Ying
22. Shu Han (Also the other one who shocked me. Look so serious and approches me and I thought got case again, and then she only says "Happy Birthday" lol)
23. Wei Chun! (This one memang funny, I wish him he wish me back)
24. Adrian
25. Joanna (The one who felt sorry for dunno my birthday and only knows after Adrian wished me. But I am worse la, I dont even know her bday. lol)
26. Rachael Ho, Pei She
27. Sui Lun
28. Audrey (That's when Zhee Xuan wished me the 2nd time and she wishes me the first time. Then beside the lompat jauh part she wished me for the 2nd time. =p)
29. Wai Soon, Kai Lun (Very weird guys calling me at the tapak and makes me wonder what's going on and then Wai Soon was like holding my arm and says "Happy Birthday" haha)
30. Lie Yang (Read his sms after I reached home =p)
And sorry to those who wished me but I did not list down your name. =( Cause reli dont have superhuman memory. I tried my best to write down someone's name whenever he/she wishes me but sometimes was on duty and busy with stuff so no time to write down, so...SORRY!
And thanks to those who showed up during the celebration too! And to UNGU ppl, you guys rock yo! We got great achievement today too!
*edit*
I receive wishes after the posting. =p
Thanks to
1. Khai Xian for her wish thru msn
2. Peter thru msn
3. Juosie thru sms. =D

1 comment: