Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Sut!

Today is 5th April --- Taa daa!!! It's Su Teng's birthday! *Means my birthday is here soon too AHHHH looking forward to it*

Thanks for being such a best friend and listen to me! And we had fun gossiping, and seeing you n bec's hot-stuff-reaction can wash all the gloominess of my day. =p (the reaction is really funny weih, anyone sees it also will start smiling. hehes)

Happy 17th! God Bless!

Here's Sut's pic! *I just noticed I dont have her pic after 2008 Leadership Camp @.@ (excluding the "faking" kerja amal photo) nvm I will grab more picture on the party =p*

It's Ur Birthday again! Now that I have a cake for you Sut!!! (maybe it's stale cause it's a cake from 2 years back xD)







No comments:

Post a Comment