Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moody

Today damn moody lo. Like no mood to do things. All ppl see me oso say why you duty so scary one. Not I duty scary la, today scarier nia. Cause damn moody. Tolerate a while la, 3 months, or maybe shorter I wont have to carry this face d.

And I guess I needa apologize to my dear penolong. Sorry for jumping into conclusions without paying more attention on your actions and sorry for giving you the what-the-heck face throughout the marching time.

Really tired of these things d. Wanted to retire very eagerly. If possible really want to retire earlier. through the help of a letter or something







Friday meeting d lo, after meeting sure wont be the same anymore. Saturday how go out? Dont care only la. Not like I dont have other ppl to hang with oso. Still got Becca SuTeng and the ungu peeps Qi Hui Sui Lun Siang Sheng and Yao Jie they all. Dont care bout that only la.

No comments:

Post a Comment