Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Deco

Today helped out for Ungu deco in school. Thanks lily for allowing us to use ed board room. haha. well since biru took part of the scouts' room, I will use part of the Ed Board room for a while. =p Hey I cleaned it okay? er...maybe not me....But Qi Hui did! haha

The day started with Qi Hui and I only. from 9.30 work till 11.30. We talked a lot, from anime to cosplay to japanese songs and lastly...to who we used to like. haha. Wah lucky 2 ppl only, or else I oso wun tell anyone d. xD

Then Ai Gin n Joyce came to help. Apparently they thought the place is in the bengkel there, maybe got some communication problem. Then I caught another two victims --- Yeow Yi Shiuan and Lim Chee Yee! XP Joyce and Ai Gin left for band practise, so Chee Yee and Yi Shiuan nagam ngam just nice to sub them. Then they work around half hour and go for lunch d. So the day was from 2 ppl to 4, 6, 4 and back to 2. lol. Then me n Qi Hui go makan at Ipoh Chicken Rice. Went back to work, took stupid photo. haha.

And Yi Shiuan came back to help, and Ru Yan came also. Here's the funny thing
YS: Ei I saw Ru Yan just now.
QH: oh so we got more ppl d.
KB: Where's she?
YS: dunno, coming gua.

*Few minutes later*
(Ru Yan pop in Ed Board Room)
RY: That YS ar! Just now saw you keep calling you dun choi me
QH: Haha??? Why so weird one?
YS: (A very innocent look)
RY: Yala, keep calling you and you walk faster n faster like that, and then cannot c u d. So I go Koperasi and bengkel to look for you, then go scout room and now finally see you all here.
QH: Yi Shiuan say just now he saw you.
RY: Yala and walk faster n faster.
YS: (looks very innocent and blur about everything)

lol! swt leh. Then work work. And I go buy drinks, and saw Chang Meng they all playing football at gelanggang. lol. So I returned to Ed Board Room.

KB: Ei I saw Chang Meng playing football, Dang Yao playing football, Junyang playing football.
QH: eh that ketua ar. leave us work here he go play.
YS: (eyes brighten) OO football. (pops out the room) padang no ppl one?
KB: They playing at gelanggang.
YS: (Evil grin) I go and see a while.

Then I go Prefect Room take something. YS was watching. Then come out from room, he's playing barefooted d. And keep jumping jumping like that. I think the floor very hot gua? Cause 3.30pm. Of course hot lo. I went back to Ed Board Room and...

KB: Sei YS go play football oso d.
RY: ah?
KB: Later I oso kick his ball. lol
QH: Oh oh....that's very bad...

(Keep working, and Hau Yan pops in.)
HY: Which one is YS's shoe ar?
KB: huh? Which one ar? RY which one ur shoe ar?
RY: (Blur looking at KB)
KB: (facing HY) Why nid shoe?
HY: He play football until his feet got burn and hurt d
KB: AR? wah so geng ar? Ru Yan this shoe yours ar?
RY: Slippers mine...
KB: Then black shoe YS one lo (cause I know QH's shoe is pink)
HY: Okay thank you. (left)
QH: That YS ar....

(After 15 minutes like that, YS came back)

YS: ouch ouch...my leg very pain.
QH: who ask you go play football?
YS: cannot resist the "seducing" of the football.
QH: swt....
YS: I thought go n watch only, then become play d.
KB: And then play till whole leg burnt...
YS: Kai Boon! Why didnt you stop me!? Why? Why? (very dramatic)
KB: (looks innocent and eyes widen)
QH: why so pandai one you play without shoes?
YS: yala you all never stop me
RY: har? We are here wo how to stop you?
YS: Kai Boon saw me ma. But he never stop me. Why Why Kai Boon?
KB: (Doing the swt sign)

Then forget d la, still got a lot of stupid things happen. Like Si Jun pop in and say "Ho! Use Ed Board room! Tsk Tsk Tsk. I go tell Lily" and then after knowing Lily knew and ask "Chang Meng leh? Why din help you? Ha? Play football? No Shirt summore? Ok I go bring him here, 'shun bian' ejek his body nothing to see." lol

Then Chang Meng came in and then kacau kacau a bit, and got help a bit, see photo a bit, all discussing TTS, and then SUPER DAOGEI and go take the alien gun play bang bang with the KRS. swt nia. Oh oh! The part we put two half of the ball together. Me and YS finish one d pasting newspaper to make it tougher, and saw QH and CM trying to put another one together. Use chinese better la, cause you can only get the joke if I write chinese.

KB: 萁蕙拿你的一半和昌铭的另一半“结合”起来。
RY:LOL! 炸到!

(Then they do do do cannot put the two halves together)

CM:做不到咧!凯文你和懿轩“结合”啦!酱厉害一下子就把一个结合了
YS:给人炸回了!

(Then we manage to put two together lo)

RY:哇还是你们两个厉害!一下子就可以“结合”了!你们真是一 pair 的 ar!
KB: (doing the swt sign)

haha stil got a lot funny thing la. cannot rmb. and there's one part all of them know who's YS couple but only I dunno. Then finally CM accidently leak info d. Cause he dunno I dunno yet. He saw XXX photo in the Ed Board photography dpt folder and then leave it on the screen and act formal and call YS. and then YS turn back saw computer CM start laughing. Do once tak apa I still dunno cause that photo XXX reli looks stupid. Then CM flip to another photo do same thing again. YS doing the "mou ngan tai" face only I can guess. lol. (YS blame CM! XD)

Ok la I think ini very long post. you all oso bored d la. I am doing this to kill the time cause I am oso super bored. xD tata!

ps: thanks to ze khan for helping ungu doing deco stuff to ganti YS a while b4 ur lunch. =p



*edit*
As requested by Qi Hui, I will talk about the part Chang Meng daogei playing with the gun.

QH: Ei Chang Meng the gun is in the bag, you see ok or not.
CM: (take) OOI! Cute wo! Borrow! (Then immidietly go out of Ed Board room)

(All hear some weird "chiu chiu chiu chiu" sound)
(CM come in and "chiu chiu chiu")

CM: chiu chiu chiu! All dead! Mission accomplished!
QH: you ar....
YS: Do you know what fruit star wars like the most?
QH: Ar? why so random one? Dunno?
YS: Banana! Because they keep "chiu chiu chiu" (Chiu means banana in Cantonese)
QH: Swt!

Then dunno since when, we hear another different sound.

CM: diew diew diew diew diew diew.....
RY: Wah keep "diu diu diu" only.
QH: Taking advantage to use bad words. Ei ei do it on Kok Seng. lol

(And then Chang Meng keep go and diu diu diu Kok Seng d)

No comments:

Post a Comment