Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Result

Okay today I finally have my result finallized. Here's the list (contains flamming content - read at your own risk)

Chinese - 71 (First time so sucky, never get A2 before wan lo. Before Form3 all 80+ Form4 still got 75+ now 70+ d T_T)
English - 88 (haha the total opposite. Form 3 all 70+ 80 border line, form 4 all 80-85 now got 88 weih!)
Malay - 62 (Getting suckier and suckier)

Mod Maths - 89 (T_T My third time getting an 80+ for Maths)
Add Maths - 88 (bwahahahaha finally an 80+)

Chemistry - 80 (ok la)
Biology - 64 (sucky)
Physics - 66 (Careless mistakes!!!! P/T the temperature din change to Kelvin!!!! all die at there)

Sejarah - 74 (1 mark to A1!!!! T_T)
Moral - 74 (not again!!??? 1 mark to A1!!!)

Average mark - 76. 61

Overall ok la. My first aim is 78 de, sorta like scoring an A1 aim like that la. Then come down a bit second aim is 75 lo. At least I can achieve the second goal la.

Gotta work harder on freaking Biology!!!! Hate the fact that I KNOW THE ANSWERS but DID NOT WRITE THE KEY WORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment