Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Ok Ima update on Monday first.

The vege teacher ar, din tell us to bring textbook. We thought she keep using the ex. book only, then din bring lo. Suddenly she come in use textbook, and say no textbook one stand. Wah more than half of the class stood, she still say so loud, "WHY ALL DIN BRING MY TEXTBOOK? I TOLD U ALL TO BRING!" Then she ask suzanne, "I got call u all to bring right?, even those front ppl oso can smile but not NOD. We keep saying no she din call us bring, she still say wo, why got ppl bring, means I got say. zzz....Is they hardworking bring textbook everyday dun care u say got or not la. Blur case teacher.

After school saringan. I am proud to say I contributed! Haha, no, I din run. I cheer. Haha. Damn lame right? I know. haha. Okla, I spent 3.60 to buy 100 Plus for Ungu ppl. But at the end everyone start drinking la, and I dont reli mind. Sportsmanship is more important right? haha. I know I rock. =p And ungu, I am so proud of u guys! Chang Meng got no1 for 400m, and Aik Buan no.2 for 400m, and Chee Yee no.1 n Yi Shiuan no.3 for Lompat Jauh . N got Abilash 1500m no.2, and a lot a lot of ppl oso. We rock! lolx

Tuesday.

Kai Boon got fined for not bringing his tie for the first time ever since Form2! He was at the meeting on Monday and took off his tie n put inside his pocket after that, and forgot to bring it on Tuesday. Blame the meeting. sigh. My clean record tak ada d.

Oh btw, photos are here! haha. Tapi Kai Boon sad that he is not in the picture that he wants to go in the most. He was arranging Ungu ppl but not taking the photo. Dunno which bloody hell tell me cannot take with Ed Board T-shirt n then dunno when ELS ppl start taking with the T-Shirts oso I WANNA RETAKE. lol Damn perasan. Calling so many ppl come out to retake for me. haha. jk la. No photo I just buy n photoshop my head inside. muahahaha. *Still damn perasan*

And Kai Boon did not get shortlisted for Most Likely To Succeed. T_T. haha but like I care. Cause ppl like Koe Yeet n Chang Meng gonna own that category. Yala, my class put me in the category I am most likely not gonna win. haha. But not me only la, like ppl fighting for those court joker (Got Yeng Joe), Samaritan (Got Juosie) oso not gonna win oso la. And Kai Boon does appreciate the class for nominating him to represent 5S1. =)

And oh, Kai Boon is super perasan today keep reminding that tmr is Wei Chun's birthday. Haha. You get what I mean. =p okla I will do a birthday post tmr. lolx.

So much for this time, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment