Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WTH

Today macam very kesian like that lo. First go Ed Board pembarisan for Pn. Kok, (was commanding) then they need to cut down on the people, so I volunteer to come out la.

Then ho, that stupid PP ar, called me to her staffroom. She wants me to represent YE to go up to give pn. kok her present. But then, she say its glass, so scare rosak, ask me to wrap an empty box to give, the present she will give beforehand. But she wants face so much keep telling me dun use small box must use big box like those sea master 24 bottles water box. I ask her got wrapping paper or not, she say u go home and wrap. you dun have ask christine. you two see how la, you all go up. I ask where's this year AJK? she say all going kursus, and last minute call me. dulan! Give present oso not sincere want face only. Want to give then give aje la. You give because you respect pn.kok or because it is a time to promote your YE? BS man. like I am using free wrapping paper, and somemore want big big one, dunno how much wrapping paper i gonna spend man. Who cares, I am collecting the money from her treasurer. Dont expect to do all the effing stuff when I already retire and gain nothing from you d la.

And then another dulan thing. Go sports day ungu pembarisan. Come back my tie lost d. IN THE PREFECTS ROOM. lost. Find for like 15 minutes oso cannot find, must go back class lo, then go back without tie. Somemore nid to kena myself into the PC card for not wearing tie. Funny or not? My clean record gone because of some stupid careless ppl. And then that sei AS ar, keep asking me buy or borrow? I dont care you lost it dont have borrow oso 2 bucks. zzz Deng lo. July retire now got like 2 months plus and now need to buy a tie for 10 bucks meh? Borrow for 2 months impossible one la one day 2 bucks can die gao gao.

Very dulan today. But good thing ungu march very good today. xD

ps: dont mind my sucky grammar cause I am not in mood to write a good post with good grammar

No comments:

Post a Comment