Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Shoutout

Today is April Fool. Haha you got fooled! The title is not meant for any birthday shoutout! =p

Okla dun play d. Today is our very Big VIP's birthday. The biggest boss, the biggest laugh-man, the biggest lol-guy - Chin Yung Hsin. xD *note that I keep repeating "big"*

Happy 17th la. lol. All the best in ur SPM. Know u for 5 years d still so daogei. haha. *I know u wan to say "走开啦" already, so save it. lol*

Ps: Hope u get a new "girlfriend" soon. Forget the sad past la haiyo.

Pps: No photo cause I know this guy hate to show ppl his photo around.

ppps: Ur bday not ended one ar. As long April is still here OUR bday is not done.

pppps: Sut, Lily, Edrea, WE SHALL CELEBRATE OUR BDAY. xD

1 comment:

  1. thanks for ur bday shoutout and ur effort =]
    i really had an awesome bday .
    dont ever think of abandoning me cuz u're one of my best best friend already.

    ps:/走开啦。。。

    ReplyDelete