Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Perasanness of Lim Sui Lun

Yesterday Marching Competition. Eesh I grew darker a lot in 1 month time. First is the Prefects Camp, then Photoshoot, then Marching Competition. Looks a lot like an Indian now. *nah not so geng la*

Congrats to Yi Shuan, Sui Lun and Siang Sheng. All got top 3 position. And to KRS for winning no.2 in kawat bunga too. See, I wish u all win then win d, must belanja me makan la. lolx.

After the competition I gaodim the locker thing in Ed-Board room. Then heard Qi Hui shout so loud: "SUI LUN!!!!" and saw them started to chase each other. Macam couple! lol. And saw Qi Hui hitting Sui Lun. Sui Lun was SUPER CHILDISH la. Throw balls of paper on anyone he sees, and then keep acting perasan. Like Qi Hui and I take photo he want to go in front of the camera. Still saying "This photo no me where got nice one" (perasanness 1) and after taking the KRS photo he say "this photo got me of course nice la" (perasanness 2) wah macam yes ar. This is the 2nd shot of the photo that we took which Sui Lun interrupted for the first time

I shorten myself by laying against the wall so that I am about the height of Qi Hui *oops xD* Weng Ming looks so tall. lol

Then the Sui Lun leh, still keep acting childish and perasaning. Kacau Qi Hui lo, KRS ppl say they memang couple one la. But because Sui Lun dump Qi Hui and take Yee Min for CHS Idol so Qi Hui fei diao him lo. haha.

Then they saying KRS going for Red Box. Sui Lun say cannot go cause got audition. Qi Hui ma say got him or not oso sama aje lo. And you know what Sui Lun say? "Tak boleh la you all need my sweet voice." (perasanness 3) Then Qi Hui and I act shivering. Very cold er the joke. And he act emo. lol.

Then raining, Sui Lun leaving. Qi Hui say bye bye.
Sui Lun: "sob you only know how to say bye bye la. I know you dun1 me d. sob sob. So dun appreciate me"
Qi Hui: "bye bye"
Kai Boon: "huh? I din even notice he leaving wo, where is Sui Lun ha?"
Sui Lun: "sob, suan liao"

Then I folo him out a bit, and he keep saying y dun take my photo, I am too hot for your camera izit? (perasanness 4) lol. Then I ma take for him lo....and this is it.

Damn childish la this guy. haha
And then I purposely say, "wah my camera kena virus d. Your picture memang poisonous ar"
Sui Lun: too hot for your camera d la (perasanness 5)
Kai Boon: wah macam yes.
lolx. Then he gtg la. And there ends his perasanness.

No comments:

Post a Comment