Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Akward

Today I was stucked in a very akward situation. Someone *glares* keep asking me who do I like. (And I felt something wasn't right. This fella ask me right the next day I told someone that I dont know if I like XXX or not, yes, its DONT KNOW OR NOT, and this fella wasn't on spot, but straight away the next day this fella ask me "who do you have crush on?")

=.= very akward, and weird feeling okay!? It's like the truth is twisted. I DO NOT HAVE CRUSH YET. I dont know if I like the person yes or not la duh. maybe just the kind of sense of relying on ppl, and those who I can rely on are strangely, MOSTLY GIRLS, so I dont know are these feelings friendship, or crush.

Anyway, I dont really care la. you ppl who know beta zip your mouth ar, or else the more the truth got twisted again might be like...crush become love, and love become paktoh, and then maybe become....i dunno....xD. *ZIP!*

No comments:

Post a Comment