Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Resolution

After reading Lily's blog, I think I should start seeing people in a positive way. I think most of the time I see people's bad thing and try to correct them or remind myself not to make this mistake. ok, this does helps me to become one that is more self-disciplined, but at the same time, I find myself sorta like...negative.

But anyway, I shall quit from the politics around me. That might make me more positive because I no longer need to complain about A's mistake, B's fault, C's error.

PS: I think Head of Discipline of Prefectorial Board has done more than they should. They are in charged of discipline but not duty. Duty shall be under...Penyelaras? or maybe directly Top5. But somehow Head of Disicipline has been taking charge of it and that is not right because they crossed the line. But because the person in charge also don't know that's their part or never care about it? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment