Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I hate Bitch

You know it's exam period. And I was called. "How come our best product only earned 500++ in the report ha? We sell for 15 each and the cost is only 5, how much we sold? at least 30 in Citibank, and thats 300 d, and 12 in sunway, we sell 70++, should earn another 490 like dat, together around 790 ma, why only 500? earn so little how you want to win best product ha?"

WTF!? At first place, the thing is high cost, low profit, not useful. It is only nice, in prefects' term, PASU BUNGA. not functionable. MOUSEPAD is much better. We can make 100 in a week. If mass produce it and sell to company, better still. but you dont want. Everytime say "dont do this dont do this do ladybird blah blah"

and I explain the cost price is NOT 5 bucks to you. tiang is 3.50 according to yourself, plus small ladybird cost 1 each, plus paint, powder, etc? at least 6 each, and those not-sellable or cacat one (oh I forget, its a big process with f**king hard work and easy to cacat), we still need to cover the cost, the cost is around 7 d. so lets say citibank sales, 8x30 is around 240 bucks of profit, plus sunway 5x70 is 350, around 590, minus discount given, of course around 500 la! what else do you expect!?

now you want me to cheat la change the profit to 1000, ok fine. BUT PLEASE DONT SHOUT WHEN TALKING TO ME ON PHONE. I feel like slamming the phone down just now. and its exam period, you f**king ask me to change now? fine, but PLEASE! dont scold me cause I DID NOT DO THE REPORT. direct it to the person WHO DID IT. I am only the middle person. stop putting all the f**king responsibilities on me.

What makes me feel mad is, she told christine the annual report's font need to enlarge and photos add more, told her nicely, and to me, she shouted on phone, when christine is the one who did the report. she directed it to her, but why still complain to me!?

now i am still editing all the report, changing all the freaking datas.

PS: I dont feel proud winning the award by C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G. How I wish the AMCHAM people can read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment