Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Complaining about your dad

Bah! Again my dad having steam on his head. It's like, he can start nagging for small things and talk to you at an extraordinary loud voice. Yes over small thing.

And he keeps saying "you all ar so useless 1, take things d never put back". Hello? "useless" is a strong word okay? and besides, its your freaking youngest son aka my 9 years old brother, who always take things and never return them in their respective places. Why put the blame onto "3" of us, instead of "1" of him? come on la, investigate, ask who took what before you blindly accusing la.

Anyway, I can still tolerate this, because AT LEAST he hasn't start scolding, yelling, screaming or whatsoever *to quote Pn.Hun, she likes to say whatsoever*

duh...anyway, best way is to keep a distance, when he start accusing pretend you hear nothing. *but when you keep a distance you actually hear nothing already*. He is ALWAYS like dat. =.=

That's why you know why me and my brothers lack communication. We always run as far as we could from another, in case 1 got scolded the other kena so innocently. *seems like I am blaming him. oh well....couldn't be helped, because a father is the backbone of the family as we all know, the backbone oso not backing you, you get what I mean*

No comments:

Post a Comment