Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Done!

Time really flies. I didn't realise I spent 2 and a half hour doing the DC file and the evaluations form. I started like 8.30, without realising I finish everything, and I thought it is only 10 o clock. *I just look at the minute hand* and when I go downstairs, everyone is asleep, only I realise it's 11. xD

Somehow I finish the 2 weeks demerit and merit, plus adding the total at the end of August, and fill in all the penyelaras part for August and Sep 1st week. *they no time to fill, thanks to SOME seniors who pass me last minute and till now I still have 2 August missing forms* And I don't know why I actually go through everyone and fill in comments under disiplin's name for all Form3s. *Maybe not all, cause there are some I didn't really manage to observe well or no comments, but at least I drop comment for 3/4*. I am proud that I am more observant than the seniors *yay* cause I see many comments space EMPTY or shorter than my comment. bwahahaha.

Anyway, I just gone crazy. *sorta* yea, kinda random post. But at least let me relax la kay!? 2 and a half hour working man! *looks innocent* boss do I get extra pay for doing OT?

No comments:

Post a Comment