Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

デスノート (Death Note)



Okay I know I am late la but, I just finish watching Death Note Live Action 1 and 2: The Last Name. It's chun. I think I am starting to get addicted to it.



Maybe I shall go after the anime. Depends. Maybe in the year-end holiday.

I like Kira.

I envy his ability to kill. xD

At the same time he scares me. How someone can be as hypocrite as he is. Pretending nothing happened, and never even think twice and try to kill his father with Death Note.

But looking at his name, you see the name as something related to darkness. Yagami Light 夜神月(I dont know how LIGHT can become MOON), but "Ya" is dark or night and "gami"/"kami" is god. The god of night. <.<

Still a good film tho. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment