Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Updates on Exam

I've hibernated for 4 days and 19 hours. Time for blogging

Monday Accounts 2 and English 1, nothing to say.

Tuesday Bio 2 and BC 1, Bio met the god of luck. What I study come out tak study tak come out.

Wednesday Bio 1 and BM 2, 30% dead.
And to make things worse, I had an audit to attend. FREAKING teacher didn't tell me anything about it and only till me on that day itself, saying that we cannot change the day. DUH, at least tell me few days earlier to prepare ok? So I know how to plan my time. Now you interrupted my plan to study Chemistry. And we bring nothing. In a hurry, Ying XIn grab the stuff, but not everything, since it is in a HURRY. thank god the school who tied up with us has spare. Lucky again *wait, I use my luck here so means no luck on thursday d lo?*

Thursday, as predicted. Chemistry 2. 70% dead. Not only what I studied did not come out, and the teacher's grammar (no offence) is quite weak. Don't even understand what is she asking. At least got one I understand. "What is the meant of (something that I couldn't remember)?" ---> What is the meaning of XXX, or what is meant by XXX. sigh....and after school had tuition for add maths.

Friday Accounts 1 and Add Maths 2, din study accounts, since only 40 marks, but quite ok, only 5-6 questions not sure, add maths, HOORAY! for once I completed everything. *but its first time having paper 2 duh* but I know how to do most of them. *happy*

To sum things up, Chem is my worst nightmare. Need to focus on it for Paper 1 and Paper 3, or else can die liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment