Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shall I? Shall I not?

They announced that the PD trip will be on 17-19 Nov. I am departing to Taiwan on 19 Nov afternoon. Just a few hours....

So right now, I don't know which side to choose. Both sides are equally interesting, and at the same time not.

PD:
Interesting - Sea rafting, and I can snap photos, I can be less emo, I can hang out with some people who I want to hang with.
Not interesting - Facing the bunch of people who I don't want to hang out with is not nice. And will my RM 220 worth it? I don't want some people to ruin my trip mood there.

Taiwan:
Interesting - First time, more interesting places to visit.
Not interesting - My parents are around, freedom-less, no friends.

And I couldn't decide! Imagine if I go PD just to hang out with some people who I want to hang out with, but what if they don't go? and I wasted the money to renew the passport 2 years ago just to go China? This year is the second time I use the passport, and in 2 years time it will expire. But if I go Taiwan, will it be fun? It have to depend on my father's mood. And what if it is an adults trip like China? All others are adults back then and we are the only kids (me and my brothers) and things are so damn boring.

I might want to opt not to go for both, but if I am not going PD my parents will force me to Taiwan, if I am going Taiwan I will miss the fun IF the people who I want to hang out with are going. And I cannot opt for both.

Maybe I shouldn't waste money on Prefects' Board anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment